On Friday, December 11, 3PM (Kyiv time) NAKO is organizing a press-conference ‘Government Defence Integrity Index 2020: Lessons for Ukraine’ to present and discuss Ukraine’s results.
The speakers include:
- Roman Kostenko, MP, Secretary of the Parliamentary Committee for National Security, Defence and Intelligence
- Serhii Kryvonos, Deputy Secretary of NSDC
- Dr. Karolina MacLachlan, Regional Programme Manager for Europe of Transparency International Defence & Security
- Andrew Bain, President of Atlantic Group and member of NAKO’s Executive Board
- Anastasiya Kozlovtseva, Head of International Relations of Transparency International Ukraine
Moderator: Ukrainian journalist Natalia Sokolenko.
Transparency International launched its Government Defence Integrity Index (GDI) for Central and Easter Europe (CEE). Ukraine’s overall score is 41 out of 100 and it is ranked “D”, indicating a high risk of corruption.
GDI is the only global assessment of the governance and corruption risks in defence sectors. The discussants will talk about GDI results and its conclusions for Ukraine.
For the English version, please go to NAKO’s FB page where we will provide live updates in the comments under the stream. The video with the English voicework will be placed on NAKO’s website by the end of the day.